lifelong learning on the shores
of Lake Rosseau, Muskoka
A week of concerts, workshops, exhibitions & more!
The first annual Windermere Village Festival of the Arts – featuring OperaMuskoka
- Artist-In-Residence: Sabina Rock (All Week)
- Preview of Alcuin Awards Display (All Week)
- Heritage Walk (Monday August 19)
- La Traviata Opening Night (Tuesday August 20)
- Stars of Tomorrow Concert (Wednesday August 21)
- Mississauga & Youth Symphony Orchestra Concert (Thursday August 22)
- Jennifer Tung in Concert (Friday August 23)
Muskoka Chautauqua is an artistic community that nurtures curiosity and creativity.
It is one of Muskoka’s longest-running and iconic cultural institutions encompassing the arts, education and reflection, and springs from a tradition that started 100 years ago, when the region attracted North America’s leading thinkers to its tranquil retreats. Our vibrant arts community continues to entice participants to experience personal growth and to share innovative, creative ideas. You, too, can become part of this cultural phenomenon.
Classical FM's spotlight on Muskoka Chautauqua:
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be the Artist-in-Residence at Cleves this year! It was an amazingly rich and rewarding experience.. Going with the flow each day, meeting wonderful students and meeting the team at Muskoka Chautauqua. THANK YOU
Thank you for the experience you gave us of Muskoka and Chautauqua and cranberries and the enchanting Wasan Island and a real autumn too—all in such a very short time!
You provided another new dimension of Chautauqua which brought us home deepened and inspired to continue our Chautauqua work with fervor!