By giving to Muskoka Chautauqua, you are ensuring that:
- The community and visitors have access to enlightening and innovative experiences
- Students and children can engage in 21st century learning
- The community has a space to gather in conversation, where new ideas are inspired and grow.
As a registered not-for-profit, we are able to provide tax receipts for donations over $25.
Our funders and sponsors help us to keep our programs open and accessible to all.
Diane Adamson Brdar
Martha & Alf Davis
Seasons in the Country
Fine Thymes Bistro and Bakery
Smellies Print Shop
Audrey S. Hellyer Charitable Foundation
Walker Wood Foundation
We are always delighted to have volunteers! Please contact us if you are interested.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Arts Programs – Events Team Member
- Flavours of Muskoka Chautauqua – Event and Committee Volunteers
- OperaMuskoka Volunteers
- Muskoka Chautauqua – Board of Directors
Love the arts? You’ll love working with us for the entire summer or part of the summer. We have positions available for summer students who will be returning to their post secondary studies.
How To Apply
Send your resume via email to Gayle at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.